Saturday, October 22, 2011

free diabetic recipes - Mombu the Cuisine Forum

Hello everyone

How are you?

Recently i started a blog which I hope will carry 500 recipes for
diabetes. I posted the info about it in the alt.diabetic groups and was
directed here. I bought a book which contained 500 diabetic recipes and
I also got the rights for that book so I decided Il post them on a site
and make them available to anyone. I would very much appreciate any
constructive comments and would like to know if there is anyway in
which I can improve it. I was given a suggestion to post the
nutritional info for every recipe and so the latest recipe I posted
shows that. I will get to posting more soon and editing the previous
reciped to include the nutritional facts.

Would love feedback

http://www.freediabeticrecipes.blogspot.com

No comments: